SUPERSBB - CLUSTER-IN-A-BOX SOLUTIONS
Fully redundant, fault-tolerant Cluster-in-a-Box designed to provide low latency performance for mission critical applications, running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard.
Mission-Critical, Enterprise Storage at an Affordable Price
The SuperStorage Bridge Bay (Super SBB) running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard will enable SMB and Branch Offices to deploy reliable, continuous availability storage typically beyond the budget of these environments. with high transactional performance and capacity to meet growing business requirements.
- Hot-swappable modules for all active components - including storage controllers, power supplies, and disk drives.
- Ready-to-deploy - delivered with Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard preinstalled and Failover Clustering preconfigured across the two compute nodes.
- High-Performance, Tiered Storage Option - the SSG-2027B-CIB020H model incorporates 4x SSD drives for lightning-fast performance by using the new Storage Tiers feature in Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard.
- Native integration with Active Directory - enabling fast and easy deployment in existing Windows Server-based IT infrastructures.
- Easily expanded - built-in expansion ports make it easy to connect up to four Super SBB 937R-E2JB JBODs, each of which supports 16x 3.5" SAS1/SAS2 drives, allowing the solution to scale to over 400TB!
With SuperSBB running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard, you’ll have access to the latest storage innovations from Microsoft, including:
- Data Deduplication and Storage Spaces - for maximizing and scaling your storage capacity.
- Storage Tiers, SMB Direct, SMB Multichannel, and NIC Teaming - for maximum performance.
- Enhancements to Failover Clustering and Hyper-V - for improved reliability.
Join the CiB discussion
Technet blog article about Supermicro's CiB Solutions - HERE.
|Part Number / Datasheet||SSG-6037B-CIB032 [Datasheet]||SSG-2027B-CIB020H [Datasheet]|
|Form Factor||3U / 16x 3.5" Hot-swap Bays||2U / 24x 2.5" Hot-swap Bays|
|processors/per Node||Dual Intel Xeon E5-2403 v2||Dual Intel Xeon E5-2403 v2|
|Hard Drives||8x 4TB Nearline SAS Drives||20x 1TB Nearline SAS Drives|
|SSD||4x 200GB SSD|
|JBOD Expansion Ports/per Node||Dual SAS2 ports||Single SAS2 port|